Friday 11 July 2014

My Workout Playlist



Gyms are like breeding grounds for people to embarrass themselves. We're hot, sweaty and tired, crying out in hunger attempting to beat our personal bests, or show off in front of good-looking gym-goers - or at least thats just me. They're bound to happen. I get caught tripping-up on the treadmill, or have awkward "I didn't realise my leggings were this see-through" (back in the earlier days before the discovery of Nike Dri-Fit), and who can resist those sexy lifting weight faces? Yet, the greatest humiliation I've yet to find in the gym, is being caught out singing along to my iPod. And apparently the cheesier the song, the better.

Here's My Workout Playlist. I try to create a new playlist each month to keep workouts fresh, otherwise I lose interest in the songs. So have a listen and delete what doesn't work for you. And if you're really not a music person, have you tried listening audiobooks? At least you won't be caught out mouthing along to those.

July Workout Playlist

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift (Supasound Remix) 3.00
2. Ho Hey - The Lumineers 2.43
3. Get me Bodied (Extended Mix) - Beyonce Knowles 6.19
4. Falling - Haim 4.17
5. Fancy - Iggy Azalea (feat. Charli XCX) 3.19
6. Chaka Demus - Jamie T 3.36
7. Happy  -  Pharrell Williams 3.53
8. Green Light - Beyonce Knowles 3.30
9. Run The World - Beyonce Knowles 3.58
10. Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray (Cedric Gervais Remix) 6.52
11. Riptide - Vance Joy 3.24
12. Ghost - Ella Henderson 3.36
13. The Wire - Haim 4.05
15. Grown Woman - Beyonce Knowles 4.24
16. Hey Ya - Outkast 3.56
17. Upgrade U - Beyonce Knowles 4.33
18. Wasted - Tiesto (feat. Matthew Koma) 3.08
19. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamons (Benny Benassi Remix) 7.05
20. (Something Inside) So Strong - Labi Siffre 5.37

And don't knock the last song, it has amazing motivational powers.

K

#FitFridays

No comments:

Post a Comment