Monday 4 August 2014

Surfbort.

 Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfbort. Surfbort. Surfbort. 























<Fedora Hat + Sunglasses ASOS, Kimono Topshop, Demin Shorts Zara, Bag Urban Outfitters, Converse>

Tenerife 2014


This holiday wasn’t really a get-your-hiking-boots-on kind of affair. There’s no ruins to go exploring, no wonders of the world to go and see, and unless you wanted to spend all day on a hot coach with no air-conditioning, venturing up the volcano suddenly didn’t seem so appealing. With absolute safety I can say, the best sight I spotted on the whole island was the lifeguards bum, so naturally, you can tell where I spent most of my time.

Book in hand. Sun cream smothered over every visible inch of me. Peace’s In-Love album on constant repeat. And maybe a cheeky cocktail in the mix there too. Lying lazily in the sun all day. Perfect. Guilty as charged.

However, when one is offered a cheeky shopping excursion, wouldn’t it be rude for one to turn it down? So we dragged ourselves away from the pool for the morning and headed over to the local town, and having found ourselves at a complete loss for a few hours, I took up the opportunity to snap a few photos.

I’ve found myself completely in-love with surfing. Pompeii can wait a while, next year I’m thinking of heading to Cornwall for surfing lessons (and no, not just because a whole lot of surfers happen to be very good-looking, but a bit of eye candy doesn’t go amiss).







(Poor guy)

K


No comments:

Post a Comment