Thursday 17 October 2013

Red

Now if there's a colour I love more than Pink, it's Red.

From tartan scarfs to bold lipsticks, I can't get enough of red this Autumn. Everything I see this season seems to be pastel pink, which is fantastic on a Wednesday but there's only so much I can handle of looking like an ice cream (don't get me wrong, I still love it!). Some days, I just want something to stand out and red's the colour. Here's a pick of my favourites reds,





(The Tartan Scarf, the perfect lazy day outfit. I pair with blacks jeans, black vest top, and leather jacket. Mac Russian Red, the perfect dark red lipstick. Essie Forever Young, who doesn't own a perfect red nail varnish? And last but not least, everyone needs the perfect red checkered top.)

So what's your perfect reds for this Autumn?

Always leave a sparkle wherever you go, Kay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment