Monday 30 June 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection

I'm the first to admit I have a problem. I shop - a lot. Online, in-store, and preferably on my own because I'm a little embarrassed by the rush of adrenaline that pulses through me every time I swipe my card. Now shoes get me weak at the knee's, and I'm having a little crush on shorts at the moment, but buying jewellery just doesn't interest me, unless they're in the sale - sales get me excited about anything. But the biggest weakness? Lipstick, and unnecessarily buying it in every colour imaginable - especially if they're from MAC.

So I've come here today because a problem shared is a problem halved, right? Maybe some of you have this problem and I won't feel so bad. Here's my growing collection of MAC lipsticks, bar 'Girl About Town' who currently M.I.A.






(From right-to-left, Impassioned Amplified, Sunny Seoul Cremesheen, Cremecup Cremesheen)




(From right-to-left, Russian Red Matte, Lady Danger Matte, Morange Amplified)





K 
(Lipstick-ers Annoymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment