Sunday 22 December 2013

Blogmas #22 Winter Wonderland

We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way, walking in a winter wonderland.

I'm free at last! At least, that is, until the new college term starts. But as a little celebration that we all survived with the stress of coursework deadlines, UCAS applications, and having no where to sit each lunch, my friends and I took a trip up to London Friday and had a little mosey around Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. 

Okay, I'm just going to put this out there, I was incredibly disappointed. Yes it was lovely and festive, but it was pretty darn expensive too for what is only a glorified fun fair quite frankly. We didn't end up going on any of the rides or doing much there at all but sit and have a portion of chips, watching everyone ice-skate. It was also incredibly busy, and as someone who doesn't cope quite well with being squished in with a thousand odd other people, it wasn't very enjoyable. We did end up visiting Oxford Street, and no one can resist a little Selfridges trip.



(Santa and Catherine clearly have some secret friendship that I don't know about) 



(Ellie and I couldn't resist a cheeky photo op)


(I was having a hideous bad hair day, ergghh)



(Can anyone guess what I brought?)

Merry Blogmas
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment